Friday, February 3, 2012

Pregnant with Quads! 6 months. Baby Names!?

I am so excited what do you think of these. Don't give me rude comments about how they need to be treated equal.

Your favorite unique baby names and meanings are also reccomended. Oh I'm having 2 boys and 2 girls! Each 2 middle names. I would like you to tell me what the names mean too thanks

Boys

1. Keo Porter Finn

2.Rile Press Fisher

Girls

1.Kadri Nicolette Elise

2.Rayne Paloma VioletPregnant with Quads! 6 months. Baby Names!?
no
My favorite unusual boy's name is Latham.



My favorite unusual girl's name is Althea.



My favorite names from your list are Paloma, Violet and Elise. I don't care for the rest.



Congratulations on your quads!Pregnant with Quads! 6 months. Baby Names!?
They are all extremely cute :D congrats on the quads ! i just dont like Press. What does it stand for ? and I think Rile should be Riley or RyanPregnant with Quads! 6 months. Baby Names!?
I like:



Kadri Elise Grace

Rayne Isabelle Violet



I don't like the boys names...sorry.



Congrats and God bless!
I adore the name Rayne. I like Riley better than Rile, but these are very unique. Congrats on quads, that's so exciting!
I like Rile Press Fisher but as Rile Porter Finn too. I like both the girls but I even like Violet Paloma Rayne or Paloma Violet Rayne or Elise Kadri Nicolette. You did a great job. Also this name sounds so plain jane compared to yours, but I really love Olivia Rose.
1. Keo Porter Finn- Very different but unique, I like Porter Finn Keo.

2.Rile Press Fisher- I like Rile spet Riley or Ryley. How about Ryley David Fisher



Girls

1.Kadri Nicolette Elise- I have never heard of Kadri but how about Kati? It means beauty when the first name is Katelyn. Katelyn Nicolette Elise.

2.Rayne Paloma Violet- Rayne is a beautiful name. How about Rayne Violet Genevieve. Genevieve means woman of the people.



Good luck. 4 FREAKIN babies
Boys

1. Keo Porter Finn - cute

2.Rile Press Fisher - dont care for Press, How about Preston? it goes good with both names



Girls

1.Kadri Nicolette Elise - very cute! my fave of all

2.Rayne Paloma Violet - CUTE!!!



how about Kannada for one of the girls? pronounced like Canada. i like it, and i think it goes good wiht both of the second and third names you picked for the girls.



congrats an the quads!!
I only like your first girls name, just barely though.



You seem like a fan of unusual names, so...

Emmoch Zorn(e) Kace

Stroser Zoden Kaleb



Elodie Mia Ree

Sashi Leela Rynn(e)





Good luck with your quads, and happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!
i absoutely love the name Rayne.

Keo is nice too.



good luck(:
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment