Monday, February 6, 2012

I am 37 weeks pregnant with a baby girl....can anybody help me out with meanings of these names?

these are muslim arabic names......

anshara



unood



manhal



vasha





are these cool arabic names?.........or can anybody suggest some good names....pls find out the meanings of these names pls

or suggets me some good site for new arabic names.........I am 37 weeks pregnant with a baby girl....can anybody help me out with meanings of these names?
You should google these names and see what comes up. I like anshara and vasha.



Anshara means to resurrect from dead - so i wont choose it personally
Vasha is the best. Unood is ugly.



You can google baby names and look up the meanings. If you put in arabic names, a bunch of sites will come up that will be benificial to you.I am 37 weeks pregnant with a baby girl....can anybody help me out with meanings of these names?
please don't do that to your poor child..i can't even pronounce them. think of other children in school, they are very cruel!I am 37 weeks pregnant with a baby girl....can anybody help me out with meanings of these names?
Check out these website for baby name ideas, meanings and origins:
I'm not sure what they mean... But the only one I like is Vasha.

I know an adorable little girl named Vashti. I don't know the origin of that name but what about that?
I like anshara, not unood though. But it's your choice - your child
Iaqualina. It means "Supplanter."
I like them except for unood
The link im sending you has the meanings and origins of over 27000 names. Hope it helps.



http://www.babynamesworld.com/
babynology.com You can put in Arabic girl names and whatever letter you prefer her name to start with, It gives the names and meanings.
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment