Friday, February 3, 2012

Is it weird for me to have a big fascination/interest in baby names?

I'm always thinking about names I like and what I'd like to call my children in the future. Is this really weird/bad? I also like writing so I always look in baby books to come up with names I like for characters in my stories. I'm also really interested in the meanings of baby names.

Is there anything bad about it? I'm 15 and I definitely don't think about baby names/names in general 24/7 or anything, but I'm a lot more interested than the average person.Is it weird for me to have a big fascination/interest in baby names?
Haha, I'm the EXACT same way. I'm always thinking of names like you, although I don't exactly like to write, but I looove to read. Send me some of your stories sometime (:





Vote on mine?

http://babynames.com/namelist/9687328
No its perfectly fine :)

I used to do that too!



Good Luck!Is it weird for me to have a big fascination/interest in baby names?
omg i find myself doing the exact same thing! Weirder, i ask my parents if they like those names. And then for an hour we discuss why or why we dont like the name, and then we say okay im going to have this many boys and girls with these names. Its funny.Is it weird for me to have a big fascination/interest in baby names?
Im also 15 and love thinking of baby names. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I have several pages of baby names I think of and write down. Hope that helps.
Not at all !

Perfectly normal :)
nah it's fine.

my older brothers and sisters are all having babies so I get to talk about babies and baby names ALL the time!



but i do that too.

I think about what i will name my children :)
Haha, no. You fit right in with all the regulars in the BN section :)
not at all
No, it's normal. I think a lot of people do it.
nopee





im ten turning (11 in 15 days) and still think about it



babe, (lol..hehe) i still think about it and i gots long way to go..
no
  • makeup powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment