Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is "Luna" a good name for a baby?

My sister is pregnant and needs baby names and meanings!Is "Luna" a good name for a baby?
Luna is adorable!!!



Here are some possible unique middle name pairings:

Luna Evangeline Clements (means "bringer of good news")

Luna Serenity Clements

Luna Felicity Clements

Luna Persephone (queen of the underworld)

Luna Amani (means "wishes" in Arabic)

Luna Dianthe (di-ANN-thee) ("divine flower")

Luna Ianthe (eye-ANN-thee) ("violet")

Luna Selene ("moon")

Luna Helene (full name would mean "moon light")

Luna Araceli ("altar of the sky")



love Luna Skye sorta just flows and fits in my oppinion



Luna Ocean or Luna Oceania

Luna Brielle or Luna Briella depending on last name

Luna Pacifica (pacifica meaning ocean)

Luna Storm

Luna Kane (kane means sky)

Luna Kalani (also means sky)





All these ones mean flowers or are a type of flower



Luna Rose

Luna Fleur



Luna Azarni (japanese for thistle)

Luna Blossom

Luna Daffodil

Luna Clover

Luna Delvine

Luna Flax

Luna Garlynn

Luna Garland

Luna Iris

Luna Jasmin/Jasmine/Jasmina

Luna Jolanda

Luna Malati

Luna Orchid

Luna Rosalyn

Luna Yasmin



Hope you liked one

i tried to stick to nature sort of names as i thought they might go best
Oh I love the name Luna! Unfortunately for me the Harry Potter connection and the potential loony nickname make me hesitate to use it. Stella has a similar feel to me without the negatives...and of course there is the adorable kids book about Stellaluna too :)Is "Luna" a good name for a baby?
Personally I am not a fan of Luna. Here are some other suggestions...My name style is more on the trendy/moderan side.



Delainey Paityn Montana Kaidence Brynlie Eden Gracin Harlow Bryleigh Aspen Jersie Zakiah Paisley Kaedyn Kimber Landri Emery Haidyn Bristol Piper Kiersten Ashlan Willow Miley Braelyn Emersyn Hadlie Journey Kianna Stella Aislyn Darby Liberty Makennah Onica Henley Irelyn Cabela Karsynn Makinley Sterling Kiara Larkin Breckyn Seattle Everleigh Finley Lanie Kennedi Tristanie Kerrigan Ainsley Skylar Tierney Remington Addikin Atleigh Rhiannnon Skylee Makiah Conlee



Hope this helps :)Is "Luna" a good name for a baby?
Personally I don't like it but if you like baby names with astrological meanings how about:

Astra - Star (Greek)

Cari - Abbreviation of Caridad meaning dear; darling. A star in the Orion constellation (Spanish)

Jacey - Moon (Native American)



Hope I helped :)
I like Luna but as some people already said, it does remind be quite a lot of the character "Luna Lovegood" from Harry Potter. I would sugest "Runa" instead.



Hope this helps :)
its really pretty plus you can make it Luna Eloise btw luna means moon in russian u say it Loo-Nah
I have a relative named Luna Moonracer.



Damn good name!
Only if you want her to be a conspiracy theorist.
Yes, I love it! It's on my list too :)



Luna Elise or Luna Claire :)



- Joanna Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment