Friday, February 3, 2012

I need some baby names.(boy and girl)?

hi :)

Just wanted to ask can you think of some baby names, either gender. I'm hoping for a girl, and my husband a boy!



Some girls names i have thought of are Amelia, Charlotte and Eloise.

Boys names are Jack, Benjamin, Luke and Thomas.



Also could include the name meanings? thanks a lot. :)I need some baby names.(boy and girl)?
Here are my favorite names for girls and boys.



girls



olivia-grace

rubie-mae

phoebe-faye

gracie-mae

josie-mae

maisy-mae

mylie-moo

lexi-mae

lillia-beth



boys



jackson

mckenzie

thompson

jake

ruban

issac

brooklyn



Hope ive helped.Good luck with your new arrival hope he or SHE brings you happines and joy.Hope you find a nice name. XxX :D
I can only think of a girls name , Analiegh .

The name means : Elegant / GraceI need some baby names.(boy and girl)?
ABIGAIL

Joy of the Father

ABRIENDA

Opening



ACHAVA

FriendshipI need some baby names.(boy and girl)?
Genevieve, Beatrice, Elinor, Abigail, Sophie, Olivia, Cecilia,

Bianca, Josette, Josephine, Aurora, Giselle, Melisande,

Eveline, Juliette.



Alexander, Nathan, Nathaniel, Samuel, Reuben, Edward,

Edwin, Patrick, Jasper, Charles, Noel, Noah, Joshua, Dominic.



Sorry, I didn't have time to search the meanings, but I

hope you like at least some of them :)
Hey (:

How nice, you're going to be mom!

Anyways, you might think it's strange, but if I had a baby girl I'd name her Felicity (happiness), Faith (to trust) or Beatrice (bringer of joy).

I also really like Rachel (innocent lamb), Rebecca (servant of God) and Abbie (Father of Joy) or Abby (God is Joy).

And.. maybe Agnes (Lamb lol), but I think it's more up to you (:

As for male names, I like Matthew (God's gift), Noah (Peace), Justin (True), Nicholas (Victorious) or Simon (He is heard).

Good luck with the names and God bless you and your future baby!
take mine! its katherine and either means peace or beauty (i go by katie)
so many pretty and unique names now, but don't fall into the trap of giving your child a name that will be like a weight around their for the rest of their lives!

Girls- Bria, Bree, Brielle, Falon, Jocelyn, Joella, Jordan, Dara or Daralyse, Darby, Lara, Eden, Saige



Boys- Thorne, Rhett, Ridge, Cash, Brice, Devin, Jared, Beau,

Wade Allen my favorite!!!, Forest, Skye, Dakota,
I think the names you like are adorable! Here are some unique names that you might like....=) Congrats on your new joy coming soon!





Here are my top girl names!



Aaliyah (Ah-Lee-Ah)



Aalivia (Ah-Live-E-Ah)



Aalorah (Ah-Lor-Ah)



Kadence (Kay-Dence)



Kalla (Kal-La)



Kyelie (Kye-Lee)



Rayne (Rain)



Willow



Meredith



Gentry (Jen-Tree)



Justice



Karianna (Kar-Ree-On-Na)



Kye



I'Lynn (I-lynn)



Mallory



Ashra (Ash-Rah)



Kachelle (Ka-Shell)



Raelynn (Ray-Lynn)



Rayleigh



Mayleigh



Maylynn



Kar'Myne (Car-Mine not Car-Men)



Rolyn (Row-Lynn)



Kaliyah (Kah-Lee-Ah)



Kallianna (Kah-Lee-On-Nah)







Here are my top boy names! =)





Kannon -- (Can-in)



Kanyon (Can-yin)



Collin



Gage



Rolen (Row-Lynn)



Brayden (Bray-Den) -- when first read people mostly mistake this for Brandon)



Kayden



Kaleb



Judge



Kye



Tavarez (Tah-Var-Ez)





I hope you like them! Good luck with everything!
I really like Charlotte %26amp;%26amp;%26amp; How about Lucas.

Luke then can be his nickname.



Charlotte

Origin: French

Meaning: Petite and feminine



Lucas

Origin: Latin

Meaning: bringer of light



Luke

Origin: Latin

Meaning: Form of LUCUS. Light



( I don't like it cause it rhymes with Nuke)
Nevaeh (nuh-vay-uh)(which is heaven backwards)

Trinity (trin-it-ee)

Bronx (more of a boy name but is unisex)

Gauge (Gay-ge) (for a girl)

Charlize (shar-leez)
Girls...



Chloe means Blooming ...Greek

Jessica means Wealthy ...Hebrew

Sophie means Wise ...Greek

Megan means Pearl ...Welsh

Lucy means Daybreak ...Latin

Olivia means of the olive tree ...Latin

Charlotte means Noble ...French

Ellie means Light ...Greek



Is your name Emily? If so, your name is Latin. You're ambitious and industrious - always top of your class!



Hope I helped.





Boys...



Max

Alex

Frankie





More Girls...



Stella

Belle

Bella

Faith

Heather

Ashley



from

HAMMY
i love your choice of names my favorite is Thomas as this is my sons name he is thomas christopher and thomas means twin
Addy-Noble

Ally-friend

Maddison-son of matthew but i prefer this name for a girls name

Addison-child of adam

Nicole-victory of the people

Autumn-fall

No comments:

Post a Comment