Monday, February 6, 2012

Does the baby name Connor have any bad meanings in Spanish?

My husband's family is Latino and I just wanted to make sure that before I name my baby this that it wouldn't be a problem with bad translation or nicknames. Anybody?Does the baby name Connor have any bad meanings in Spanish?
Well, from what other people said, I don't think that it should be an issue. The first part of the name is not a good word in French, but a name, even if he has a word inside of it that is inappropriate, is still a name and it doesn't have a link to an obscenity.
there's a boy at my school named connor, and everyone thought we was mexican, turns out he was jewish... weird. i dont think there are any bad transilations!Does the baby name Connor have any bad meanings in Spanish?
No because in spanish the would still say connor. They would just pronounce it a little differently. Does the baby name Connor have any bad meanings in Spanish?
Connor is a very Anglo name and they might not like that...they are very much all about SONS...they may insist he be called Pedro...
nope not bad at all .. nice name

No comments:

Post a Comment