Friday, February 3, 2012

Baby names. what one do you like best? and do you know any of there meanings?

ok, so i have LOTS of names picked out,

what one(s) do you like best?



girl:

daisy

rosie

rosita

rosalita

gabriella

narcissa (my great great grandmas name, means daffodil in spanish) prenounces NAR-SEE-SAH

simone (my grandmas middle name prenounced SEE-MONE)

herminia (my great drandmas name)

filomena (my great great great grandmas name)

lelialdo (my greay aunts name)

isabelle (or isabella)

hermalinda (the dads grandmas name)

maria (the dads moms name)

jasmine (the dads sisters name)

annabelle

delilah

ruby

pearl

perla



boy:

juan (the dads name, and grandpas)

emilio (my great great grandpa)

salvador

diego

alanzo

angel

manuel

maurilio (my great grandpas name)

armando

gabriel



i kno thats a lot =] what is your favorite girl and bot name, and combineations with middle names?



last name is HURTADO-MIRANDABaby names. what one do you like best? and do you know any of there meanings?
i like isabelle rose



and emilio joseph
daisy= Too cutesy.

rosie= No.

rosita=No.

rosalita= It's cute.

gabriella= "OMG, did your mom like, name you like,after Gabriella from like, High School Musical?! Like, that is like, so like, cute like!" NOT. Sorry, but I hate HSM. Vanessa Hudgens played Gabriella... *coughnudepicturescough*

narcissa (my great great grandmas name, means daffodil in spanish) prenounces NAR-SEE-SAH = Sooo fun to say! I love it!

simone (my grandmas middle name prenounced SEE-MONE)= I love this name.

herminia (my great drandmas name)= No, sorry! It reminds me of a Hermit, Kermit the Frog and Hermione from Harry Potter.(Not that that is a bad thing! She's the brightest witch of Hogwarts in the series!) Maybe you could name her Hermione?



Hermione was the daughter of Helen of Troy and Menelaus. Her dad arranged for her to marry this cute kid named Orestes (who ended up murdering lots of family members and was haunted by Erinyes for a long time), but when the Trojan War began, he tried to get on the Greeks good side by marrying her off to Neoptolemus (Pyrrhus), the only son of Achilles. The two suitors dueled over Hermione and Neoptolemus was killed. What a suckie way to get married.



filomena (my great great great grandmas name)= (Fill-o-men-uh) or (Fill-o-mean-uh?) If the first one, yes. if the second one, no. If something else, no.

lelialdo (my greay aunts name)= How do you pronounce that?

isabelle (or isabella)= NOOO! This is getting so popular!

hermalinda (the dads grandmas name)= No....

maria (the dads moms name)= Love it!

jasmine (the dads sisters name)= It's okay. Sort of popular.

annabelle= Better than Isabella or Isabelle.

delilah= NO.

ruby= NO.

pearl= No.

perla= No.



boy:

juan (the dads name, and grandpas)= I love it!

emilio (my great great grandpa)= It's soo cute!

salvador= It's cool!

diego= I love this name!

alanzo= I like Alonzo better.

angel= No way.

manuel= I like it!

maurilio (my great grandpas name)= No.

armando= It's okay.

gabriel= Be prepared for the kid to be called "gay". I know two boys named Gabriel and one of them is called gay even though he isn't. The other one wants everyone to call him Gabe(Same with the other one, too.). They both hate their names.



Rosalita*

Narcissa

Simone

Hermione*

Filomena*

Maria

Jasmine



Juan

Emilio

Salvador

Diego

Manuel



These are my favorites! the ones with the * by it are names I honestly wouldn't like if it were my name. If I were a boy, I wouldn't mind having any of those boy names... I love them all!Baby names. what one do you like best? and do you know any of there meanings?
Girl:



Rashelle

Aurora

Paige

Leoni

Tara (which means sunny hillside)

Kendal

Brooke (which means small stream)





Boys:



Braden (from the wide valley)

Aydan

Alexei

Alonzo

Angelo

Apollo

Mace



!Baby names. what one do you like best? and do you know any of there meanings?
I love the name simone A LOT%26lt;3



Gabriel is a great boys name as welll%26lt;3
For a girl, my favorite is Annabelle Ruby. It is beautiful and adorable all at once! Annabelle means "grace; favour", which is perfect for your precious baby girl! My second favorite girl name is Isabella Daisy. Isabella means "my God is a vow" and Daisy means "day's eye". Both names have really neat meanings!



For a boy, my favorite is Gabriel Emilio. Gabriel means "God is my strength", which is just awesome. Emilio means "rival; emulating" and it is super special because it is your great-great-grandpa's name. And I love the two together!



I hope that helps!! Good luck!!
I like...

Gabriella Simone

Jasmine Isabella

Emilio Juan

Gabriel Juan

Diego Juan
ISABELLA!
i like

Gabriel Juan

for a boy

%26amp;%26amp;

Maria Isabelle

for a girl



good luck!!
Girl:

I like Isabella! It's Italian and it means: God Is My Oath

(Sorta depends on your religion...)



Boy:

I like Manuel! It's Spanish and it means: God Is With Us

(Weird how both names have to do with God...)



Hope that helped! =D
The name Annabelle is a baby girl name. The name Annabelle comes from the Gaelic origin. In Gaelic The meaning of the name Annabelle is: Joy.





The name Manuel is a baby boy name. The name Manuel comes from the Spanish origin. In Spanish The meaning of the name Manuel is: Spanish form of Emanuel: God is with us.



The name Gabriel is a baby boy name. The name Gabriel comes from the Spanish origin. In Spanish The meaning of the name Gabriel is: God is my strength.



The name Salvador is a baby boy name. The name Salvador comes from the Spanish origin. In Spanish The meaning of the name Salvador is: Savior.



The name Delilah is a baby girl name. The name Delilah comes from the Hebrew origin. In Hebrew The meaning of the name Delilah is: Amorous, delight, languishing, temptress. In the Old Testament, Samson's mistress Delilah tricked him into revealing the secret of his strength, then betrayed him to the Philistines.
Hey there.. I am not sure on alot of the meanings of the names I have chosen but If you look them up in google It realy helps..



here are some suggestions



Analise

Anaia

Anadali

Aona

Belicia

Delani

Dayami

Emalise

Gabina

Genesis

Jalen

Jaslene

Janaia

Monique

Mayeli

Mareli

Noeli

Nalani

Naliyah

Nayeli

Orelia

Sierra

Siesta

Sienna

Selena

Velena

Voughsty

Winsaya

Yaneli

Zandhi (Sandy)



Whatever you chose Good Luck. Please Let me know if you like any from my list. I am curious..
girls

love thim all great taste

boys all boys are a hand full even when

it Com's to names!! i love all your names

No comments:

Post a Comment