Monday, February 6, 2012

Did my daughter and her husband make up these baby names?

My daughter recently told me that she and her husband are going to name their twin son and daughter names that sound like Key-oh-shoe (spelled Keioshu I think?) and I-ay-zee (Iaisee?) which they say are Japanese and Indian, respectively. I don't care of they are names that they made up, but I am curious as to their meanings and origins. Thank you!Did my daughter and her husband make up these baby names?
Keishou

i could only find that spelling %26amp; no meaning. SorryDid my daughter and her husband make up these baby names?
KIYOSHI

Gender: Masculine

Usage: Japanese

Other Scripts: 娣?(Japanese)
Means "pure" in Japanese.

Couldn't find the Girl's name without a proper spelling. If you get that, you'd be much more likely to find it.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment