Monday, February 6, 2012

Japanese baby names?!?

I need guy and girl Japanese names. Meanings would be greatly appreciated. Last names would also help too. ^_^ Thanks!!! :-)Japanese baby names?!?
http://www.babynameworld.com/japanese.as鈥?/a>



(: I've looked this up before.
Girl: AkayaJapanese baby names?!?
Yoshi and Kioko are my favs. Ming is also pretty.Japanese baby names?!?
Hisashi, Hiroaki, Hiroyoshi.
Girl

kamiku

sakura

mizore

kira

misa

kyoko

miki



boy

kei

sasuke

yuu
GUYS NAME :Naoto meaning honest person

GIRLS NAME:Aiko meaning loving child %26lt;3
Akira(f)

Noree(f)

Kameko(f)

Kita(f)

Raidon(m)

Taro(m)

Ayame(f)

Jiro(m)
Girls:

Chikao = clever, wise

Amarante = flower that never fades

Gen = spring



Boys

Akio = bright boy

Daisuke = lion hearted
Miagi

Sanya

Keiko

Ai-means love

Good luck and congradulations!!!!!!!!!
I named my yorkie Sachi. It means happiness, joy, bliss.
lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment