Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What do you think of these arabic baby names for 2 girls and 2 boys?

Names for girls: (pronunciation) Meanings:

Lamees ( la-me-s) Soft to the touch

Najma (na-j-ma) Star, precious





Names for boys: Meanings:

Malik (Ma-lick) King, sovereign, or angel

Rayan ( Ra-ya-n) fragrant herb, heaven,atmosphere,galaxyWhat do you think of these arabic baby names for 2 girls and 2 boys?
My niece's name is LaMiss (which is French for the miss or miss) and is pronounced just like Lamees, so I say Lamees is cool!

I have a friend named Malik!! And Rayan is also like Ryan in English. The names are cool, not weird! What about Johnell? I have tons of Lebanese friends, so I know a lot of Arabic names. Saafa, Nadia, Maria, Najwa, etc.....What do you think of these arabic baby names for 2 girls and 2 boys?
I really like them, they're unique but not weird =)

No comments:

Post a Comment