Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some evil, ugly, unflattering names and their meanings?

I am creating a short story and I usually like my characters names to go along with their personality. The story is a modern spin-off on fairy tales, so I need names for the 'ugly step-sisters', 'trolls', etc. In addition, I need charming and beautiful names for the 'princes', 'princess', etc. I have checked a lot of baby name websites, but I have not gotten much luck there. So, if you have any names for both boys and girls, along with their meanings, plus tell me. Thanks!What are some evil, ugly, unflattering names and their meanings?
I don't know that the names are unflattering or ugly, but names that have connotations or meanings that are less than positive are



Jezebel

Lilith

Isolde

Ophelia

Delilah

Jude/Judas

Balthazaar

Druscilla

Vlad/Vladimir

Ivan

Hussein

Pandora

Mephistopheles

Zarathustra

Beezlebub

Lucifer

Cain

Eve

Sybill

Azazel

Belial

Bale

Miraz

Morgan/Morgaine

Chernobog

Hades

Persephone

Claude/Claudia/Claudette

Kennedy

Zahhak

Loki

Magdalena

Deirdre

Mary (and all of its many variants)

Hecate

Dolores

Medusa

Satan

Faust/Faustus/Faustine/Faustina

Regan

Teivel

Benedict
nemesis. she is the goddess of revenge. or faunus. he is the wilderness god. and vulcan god of fire. orpheus god of music. cupid god of love. janus god of doorsWhat are some evil, ugly, unflattering names and their meanings?
Some of my favorite ugly names include:

Male: Jerone, Olaf, Heinz

Female: Bertha, Olga, Inge,What are some evil, ugly, unflattering names and their meanings?
You can use jezebel , which is like a slut name hahaha
Mallory means ''unfortunate''
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment