Friday, January 27, 2012

Italian Baby Girl Names? Include Meanings [if you can]?

Okay So I LOVE looking for names, I'm not pregnant or anything, I'm 13.



I'm 90% Italian and looking forward to spending ALOT of time in Italy when I have a family of my own. I Love Italian names and everything about them.



Here are some of my favorites:

Alessia [Alie]

Angelia [Angi]

Rosalia [Rosie]

Lilliana [Lilli]

Arianna [Aria]



I like Italian names that aren't popular in the U.S.A But they CAN be popular in Italy. They don't have to be though. Please suggest more names [; Thankkss [;Italian Baby Girl Names? Include Meanings [if you can]?
check out this website with a large database filled with italian girl names. they're really pretty names

http://www.2babynames.com/italian-baby-g…
u can search here if u want

its already on all itlaian names they have and the meanings

if u put ur mouse over it there is a box that tells u everything about the name, but it loads forever

its quicker to click on it, and then back when ur done

http://www.babynames.com/Names/search_re…



and i like uh-lee-see-uhItalian Baby Girl Names? Include Meanings [if you can]?
Cristina.

Like Cristina Scabbia.

She's ItalianItalian Baby Girl Names? Include Meanings [if you can]?
my name is catalina that is an italian name, i think???

No comments:

Post a Comment