Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there a website that you can HEAR the baby names?

I am looking for a website where you can hear the actual names not just the meanings. I found a site a long time ago and I don't remember the site and when I google it I only come up with "have you heard these weird names" or "does my baby have bad hearing"Is there a website that you can HEAR the baby names?
http://inogolo.com/

This is a great site. Only thing is, you have to type the name in and it does not tell you the meanings. It does have both phonetic and audio pronunciations, though :o)Is there a website that you can HEAR the baby names?
http://www.babynamesofireland.com/index.鈥?/a>



The only thing is, it's Irish names? But there are still some common names such as Caitlyn. I just searched in google: Listen to baby names. If this website isn't any help just type that in and see if there are any others!



I hope this helps :)Is there a website that you can HEAR the baby names?
i did find one but cant think what it is sorry it was on google i was looking for nameberry when i came across it



they only had popular names thou tbh
  • holiday makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment