Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good + diverse baby names, where can I find some?

I need a website or book that has very ethnically diverse baby names and the meanings of the names, does anyone know where I can look? And Im taking name suggestions too(but I need the meaning of the name too). But I dont want anything to "white bread" or "ghetto" I would really like some Portuguese/Brazilian names and the Initials E,G,J,M,N and nothing too common.

HELP ME PLEASE?!!!?!!!?!!!Good + diverse baby names, where can I find some?
http://www.adorablenames.com/
Please please don't punish your baby over this.Good + diverse baby names, where can I find some?
http://www.namenerds.comGood + diverse baby names, where can I find some?
Adalina is pretty name and kiley or
not sure of a website, but try combining random words from different languages- like the french word Pomme and the spanish word Cabeza and call the little one Pomeza. Definitely not white bread.
I understand your wanting to have a unique name for your child, but PLEASE remember that the more "unique" or "ghetto" your child's name is, the harder it will be for them to succeed in the career industry. Just be careful...



Sorry I couldn't be much help as far as websites or books...but I don't know.
www.babynames.com
HOw about traditonal to your herritage?

I was born in germany by a german lady. We moved to the states, and each of my children have a very unique middle name.

My first is Kai. second child, Anja. (an'ya) third, Gerhardt.

Katja is pretty.

Zemira is from Bosnia.
There are a lot of unusual names I have encountered as of late, at the pool and the park and the grocey.

Etange (A-tan-GEE)

Siertia (Sur-Sha)

Chatleyn

Ameliore

Stellemie

Khamry

I warn you though, unusual names are a pain.
Starquisha if it's a girl
A good resource for finding arabic names is http://www.muslim-names.co.uk
http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/por.php



Above link to Portuguese names on Behind the Name Website. Has meanings.
Estrella (pronounced estraya) is a nice name



some other cute girl names:



Ruby

Heidi

Evelyn

Maanika (pronounced Monica) meaning ruby (my own name)

Lucy or Lucille, meaning bringer of light

Lacey or Lacy

Ava

Lola

Scarlet

Brooke

Victoria

Desiree

Renee



Boys:



Martin

Jay

Gavin

Kevin

Artin



and its best not to name your children something from the top 50 list because then people at school will end up calling them Emma B. or Jacob F. (not that they are bad names. they are quite nice in fact)



congrats! let me know what you name him/her!
There are many books out there and you can most at the library if not the book store.

But here are a few sites most you can search by origin and some list the meaning as well

As far as ideas one is actually portuguese with a christian twist and that's Catalinah and the other one I like is Acara (it's some form of egyptian for princess)

Boys, I like Roque

Good luck babies are great!
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment