Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Please vote the meanings are right there! baby names!?

http://babynames.com/namelist/9663052



I would love comments and the meaning of the names are kind of important so give it a shot leave some notes or suggestions and id luv ya! %26lt;3Please vote the meanings are right there! baby names!?
i love Dominic and its meaning and Isabella and its meaning. Very nice names
I absolutely love the name Vanessa...that is my name, so of course I am bias. BUT, I also like the names Chloe, Niamh, and Zoey. For boys I really like Connor, Dean, Dominic, and I really like Nox.Please vote the meanings are right there! baby names!?
i lik .



isabella . chloe . sophia . vanessa .



dominic .Please vote the meanings are right there! baby names!?
I liked most of them :)
Did you know Vanessa also means butterfly? I love how you put the meanings of these beautiful names! I really liked Chloe and Vanessa and Dominic by far. I love the names and the meanings the best :)
I like Connor and Charles for boys name. Alice and Sophia for girls name. Wish you good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment