Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby Names??

We're 9 weeks pregnant and are just thinkin up names. We like the idea of keeping all our kids with the first letter M in their names. Our 3 year old daughters name is Mikaylee Shay (Lee after my grandfather %26amp; Shay after my sister Shaylin). We like meanings and are a very close family.



The names are are thinking about are....



Girl:

MaeKyah Kim Pronounced - Ma-Ky-Uh (Mae is his mom %26amp; sisters middle name. %26amp; Kim is my grandma's middle name).



Boy:

Maddox Shane (Shane after my baby brother)

or

Mykah Shane



Any other UNIQUE names that start with M I would LOVE to hear! :)Baby Names??
Melanie

Maya

Mischa

Maisie

Maureen

Magnolia

Madalin

Mallory

Margaret

Megan

Macy

Melody

Marcella

Mirella

Marie

Melissa

Miley

Missy

Morgan

Madison



Mitchell

Martin

Maverick

Murphy

Maximus

Myles

Michael

Mason

Matthew

Malek
How the heck is ur kid ever gunna learn to write his name if u give him maekyah??Baby Names??
I like Mykah Shane for boy's name. I'm not so sure about the girls' name tho...Maybe Maelynn? I think it's pretty and still has the middle name...



My middle name is that too! I think it's nice that you are trying to have some meaning behind the names =)Baby Names??
Maddox Shane - not too fond of Maddox (too Angelina Jolie)

Mykah Shane - I don't like this name. I like Shane though.



MaeKyah - it's way too close to Mikaylee.

I like Madeline Mae
Maya Shane Sounds amazing!

Massie

Maddison, Maddie For short

Maleeka

Mikayah Shane Sounds Good too! - Very Rare %26amp; Sounds Exotic Love it !

Mischa Is On Of My Favs



Sorry Don't have any names for boys Don't Really like mykah But ilove Maddox!



Congrats!

xx
i think u and your husband should pick your child's name not us or your yahoo friends.
How about Michaela? It's the original spelling of Mikayla and all of it's variants - pronounced mih-KAY-luh.



Micah Shane is great, but Mykah? Not so much. There's no need to be tryndee and yooniq with the spelling of names!
Mia



Mialinn



or you could spell it Mialynn



I really dont know any for a boy
Boys-------------------------Girls

Chase------------------------Zoey

Max--------------------------Lola

Jim----------------------------Quinn

Nick--------------------------Miley

Joe----------------------------Ashley

Kevin-------------------------Raven





hope it helps!
I like how MaeKyah is pronounced but I am not sure of the spelling..it looks a little odd. I am not sure of Kim as the middle name..



I don't like Maddox, but Mykah Shane is cute...again don't really like the spelling.. I prefer Micah..but it is your choice!



Suggestions...

Malik (boy)

McKenna (girl, but it sounds close to Mikaylee)

Moises (boy)

Malia (girl)

Maelia (girl)

Maliyah (girl)

Maleahia (girl) (mah - lee - ah)

Myra (girl)

Mya (girl)

Mckenzie (girl)

Moira (girl)

Mira (girl)

Maisie (girl)

Macaria (girl)

Madelia (girl)

Maeve (girl)

Mahayla (girl)





That is all I can think of....but I think MaeKyah sounds the best, I just don't prefer the spelling! Sorry I wasn't much help!
Like your boy name Maddox Shane is cute........



Girl name looks odd. Here are a few ideas. Makeya or Makaya, Marleigh.......
The perfect name is Mykalynn!
I really like Maekyah but I personally think it looks better without the e. Makyah. I also prefer Mykah to Maddox. And I like the unique spelling on that one cause it's different. They're beautiful and it your baby so it's completely up to you. They'll learn to spell their name just fine. It's not brain surgery. Hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.
Morgan or Melissa i think would be the best for a girl but its ur choice
For the girl-

I like the name Mayleigh also spelt Maelee, Maeleigh or Maylianna, Maelianna (may-lee-ana)



I like Mykah, it's a cute name
Maizy

Marlee

Moxie

Mabry

Millie

Murphy

Marlowe
Your daughter would have such a hard time learning to spell, or even pronounce, that name. As would others.



Micah is a great name spelled just like that. No need to try and make it trendy.
I like Maya or Melissa. Micah is a good name for a boy.



Congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment