Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby name meanings???????????

I just recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and she is always thirsty! I want to try and find a name that fits her... What are some names that mean "Thirsty", "Thirsty one", ect.? It can be in any origin.

Do you know of any names that mean "thirsty"?



Thank you!Baby name meanings???????????
There's the name Ide, pronounced "EE-duh".

Its Irish %26amp; means thirsty/thirst.

Its pretty too :)
Just name her ThirstyBaby name meanings???????????
Ide (ee duh): thirst

Trisha: thristBaby name meanings???????????
Well I looked it up on Google, and one is Chamoru, which means thirsty.

I think it would be pronounced Sham-or-oo or Cham-er-oo or Sham-er-oo. I don't know.



Hope this helps! :)
Ita means thirsty
A good website... I dunno if you can search a meaning itself, but you can look through pages and see something relative to 'thirsty.'

www.name-meanings.com



Edit::

Wait! You can!

There's an Italian name for thirsty. It's "Ita."

No comments:

Post a Comment