Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Baby names?

well i have some unqie names i love for babies but every one says there ugly what do you think here they are

-Pascale(my grand mothers mayden name) Marie(my mom's middle name)

-Katrina hope (my other grandmothers italian name) the middle name is just cute

-Courage taylor (a boy's name its cute)

-Pattson David (i like the way it rolls off the tounge)

-Shawn Love (for a girl though)

-Lawton Raymond (my last name an my granpas first name

yeah thats it tell me what you think there all very diffrent i know but unquie im sure they all have meanings well most so tell me an be honest i dont want my child to be made fun of so yeahBaby names?
Katrina is fine. She can use her full name, or a nickname like Kate or Trinny. But wouldn't your Italian grandmother have been Caterina? It doesn't really matter, but if you're going for a heritage choice, it's worth double-checking the spelling.



Pascale isn't dreadful, but it's a bit meh. I've known male Pascals - it's common in French. It means "related to Easter" - you know, the pascal mysteries. So I find it rather religious. Perhaps it's best off in the middle spot - Katrina Pascale is pretty fabulous. (Or Catrina/Caterina Pascale.)



Shawn Love is flimsy. The Celtic Sian (pronounced SHAN) for a girl is very appealing. But Shawn? It's a downmarket spelling and leaves your child explaining her gender all the time. Not fun. And Love is just over-the-top, even in the middle spot.



As for Courage? No kid is cool enough to pull off Courage. It's a joke where your child is the built-in punchline. Should he become a Navy SEAL or a star athlete, let him earn the nickname. But putting it on his birth certificate? Even time he cries over a skinned knee (and yes, children do), it's laughable and silly.



Pattson seems awkward. Patterson maybe? But the nickname Pat is none too appealing, so I'd give this a miss.



Lawton, however, is fine. Mother's maiden names are perfectly reasonable choices for our sons.



But honestly, you sound quite young, and all of this is subject to change. And there's no guarantee that your future partner will be on board with your name choices - one assumes he'll have some loved ones to honor, too.



Courage is
Katrina Hope is beautiful = )Baby names?
Pascale Marie goes together well - It's my favouriteBaby names?
i agree with everyone elsee;; not nice namess.

apart from if you had Marie Pascale.

or Marie Hope.
Katrina Hope is my favorite!
Katrina hope is very cute (-:
I like Shawn for a girl.



They are all nice.
there are lovely my kids have unqie names they are called

zane, shyanne
I love Katrina Hope. It's very pretty and Hope is my favorite girl's name. As for the rest...not too crazy about them.
I love Pascale... not sure about Pascale Marie though
I like the name Katrina.... But not the 'Hope' part though. How 'bout Katrina Pattson?
Courage Taylor is my favorite....
I like all the names except for Courage, and Shawn for a boy.

All the other one's are great though (in my opinion). Pascale is different but soooo lovely!! Pattson is different but it definately works. Good luck :)
Pascale reminds me of a pasifier

Katrina hope is alright i suppose

Courage is ugly! :( no offence i like taylor

4 i dont like !

Shawn is nice i like 9it very miuch F M !

No comments:

Post a Comment