Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby name meanings, which are the best?

I know you might be able to guess what a few of these names are by their meanings, but what i want is for you to say what you think the best meaning is out of the bunch, pick TWO for each gender.



Girls:

~Olive tree, Peace

~To beautify

~Sound

~Female warrior

~Love

~Compassion, Shining Light.

~Voyager, Traveller, Blessed.



Boys:

~West Meadow

~Little Fierce One

~Wealthy Guard

~Curly-Haired (his daddy is curly-haired, by the way)

~Handsome, Born of Fire

~Thunder

~Happy, Blessed.



Thanks. =]Baby name meanings, which are the best?
It's so wonderful that you're concerned with the meanings. My parents named me before they knew that my name means "bitter sea" in just about every language...



Girls:

-Female Warrior

-Voyager, Traveller, Blessed



Boys:

-Little Fierce One

-Thunder
I LOVE it that you are considering the meaning of the names as most important. For example, many people on the site are asking, is Kennedy a good name for a girl. Well, Kennedy means "ugly head", so probably not!!!!

Anyway, I like:

girls: love; voyager

boys: little fierce one; handsome, of fireBaby name meanings, which are the best?
Girl- female warrior (if tough and is not a weak girl)

or Olive tree, Peace



Boy- Handsome, born of fire

or Thunder.Baby name meanings, which are the best?
Love

Voyager, Traveller, Blessed



Little Fierce One

Handsome, Born of Fire
For girls, female warrior and love. Those are fabulous

For boys, Little fierce one and happy
I think I've guessed a few...but I like:

Girls: Female warrior and Voyager, Traveler, Blessed

Boys: Thunder and Little Fierce One (though I'm pretty sure I know what this one is and I actually don't care for it! :)
I'm not one who gives a damn about meanings. I always go by the name itself, ignoring both meanings and associations. I'll give this my best shot :)



Voyager, traveller, blessed.

Compassion, shining light.



Handsome, born of fire.

Happy, blessed.
Please note: I'm giving my guesses without looking them up.



Girls:

~Olive tree, Peace = Olivia

~To beautify = I know names that mean beautiful, but not to beautify

~Sound = Echo, Sonar

~Female warrior = Xena, Alexandra, Kaela

~Love = Amore, Amy

~Compassion, Shining Light. = Halbert, Halbart

~Voyager, Traveller, Blessed.= Asher means blessed



Boys:

~West Meadow = Wesley

~Little Fierce One = Keegan

~Wealthy Guard - Richard, Edward, Derek

~Curly-Haired (his daddy is curly-haired, by the way) = Waverly, Sheridan

~Handsome, Born of Fire = Japheth, Josiah, Joash

~Thunder = Torvald, Thor, Soren

~Happy, Blessed. = Asher
for girls i like -

female warrior

love



boys i like-

little fierce one

born of fire
I like these meanings best (though all are pretty good)...

Girls:

~Love

~Compassion, Shining Light.



Boys:

~Handsome, Born of Fire (I love fiery names)

~Happy, Blessed.
I think "To beautify" and "Compassion, Shining Light" are the best for girls.

For boys, I like "West Meadow" and "Handsome, Born of Fire" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment