Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How should I go about looking for a baby name. I am looking for meanings right now.?

I also just want it to occur to me and I'll know it when I know it.

Soory to caucasians that can only give those names but it will not be like those names. Mine will be ethnic to my own kind.How should I go about looking for a baby name. I am looking for meanings right now.?
behindthename.com has every ethnicity
There are some excellent websites that can help with this. My wife helped my sister-in-law come up with a name by using babynamesworld.com. There are also other similar sites.How should I go about looking for a baby name. I am looking for meanings right now.?
Babynames.com is a great website to find meaning and names of all sorts

good luckHow should I go about looking for a baby name. I am looking for meanings right now.?
just search 'baby names' on google. there's TONS of websites with great names!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment