Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to study involving baby names?

I have a love for baby names, and it is something that I actually am really interested in and I remember meanings and all really quickly.



I was wondering if people could come up with ideas to help me study but using baby names, I believe that I could improve my grades.



The following subjects I am more interested in doing better - and they may be more easier to include names.



Science.

Maths.

S%26amp;E



Thanks!How to study involving baby names?
I dont think you can study with baby names. Maybe in science if you are doing a project or in math with a graphing assignmentHow to study involving baby names?
I'm sorry but it's pretty hard to study using baby names.. especially for school subjects.



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment