Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is there a site that not only lists baby names and their meanings, but also...?

...tells you what/who the names might remind people of? I remember there being a site like that. For instance, I looked up the name "Theodore" and it listed some famous people with that name that might come to mind when people hear it, and one of them was "Theodore Bundy", so I dropped the name from my list! Anybody know which site this was??Is there a site that not only lists baby names and their meanings, but also...?
BabyNamer.com. I recently ran across this website, I think it's pretty amazing :]



Just type in a name and it lists general info, namesakes, similar names, and drawbacks.
www.babynames.com is pretty awesome..



Names, meanings, pics of ppl with the certain name etc.. fun games and links, as well as namelists re certain genres (ex: shakespear names, biblical names, celebrity names etc..)

Plus you get to make and save your own name list and people can vote on it if you want..



I really enjoy the site.. plus its free :)Is there a site that not only lists baby names and their meanings, but also...?
Baby Name Wizard does.



XIs there a site that not only lists baby names and their meanings, but also...?
That sounds like a really cool site if there is such a site. I never seen it. Sorry I know that doesnt answer your question. Hopefully someone knows so I can find out too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment